Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Eureka Seven OST



I'll admit that I haven't finished Eureka Seven yet. I got about halfway through the series before life caught up to me and it just slipped by me. I recently started it up again and I'm glad that I did. I forgot how good this show was.

My first reaction to it was, "gee, for a show about surfboarding robots this sure is boring." But as the episodes pressed on the characters and the subtle nuances of the show began to grow on me. Nothing is more tragic than seeing Renton and Eureka's pure innocent love play out in the background of brutal ethnic cleansing and war, or more heartwarming than Charles and Ray, Renton's parents who never were, or the cute interplay between Dominic and Anemone, who develop a romance rivaling that of the main characters. While there's considerably less action than would be expected of a mecha show, even when there isn't much going on something memorable manages to happen.

But this is a music blog that's about music so I'll post the OST which is full of some excellent tracks.

download pt.1
download pt.2


yeah i stole these links off of google.

u mad?

No comments:

Post a Comment